SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Sunday, April 22, 2007


I'll be everything that you want me to except for perfect

Plainsunset – Lovesongsfortheemotionallywounded. !go local talent.
ANBERLIN! AND COPELAND IN SINGAPORE JUNE THIRD. ahhh.

I just need a two digit result for math ha what a loser): looking for my happy days aft wedn. oh im also looking forward to melissa's tissue paper as my unique birthday present. "at least its two ply" (sth along those lines) hahaha. anw,
SHEILA CHENG AND THE WHOLE CO. THAT PLAYED ALONG FOR THE XCOUNTRY JOKE, YOU PEOPLE CAN GO SUCK A LOLLIPOP! HAHAHA at least you told us before the actual day! YOU OWE ME TWENTY ICE KACHANG NOW :D

need to buy more oil from ntuc so I can add oil for the last two tests hah okay not funny.


'nothingissound